Made for iPhone Hearing Aids
Thanks to new Bluetooth wireless technology, these sleek new hearing aids connect directly to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. In addition to offering the highest quality amplification and sound, these hearing aids are able to receive wirelessly transmitted sound directly from your compatible Apple device.
Amazing New Hearing Aid Features
By connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to your hearing aids, you can enjoy these incredible features, sent wirelessly from your Apple device directly to your hearing aids:
- Phone calls and FaceTime calls sent directly from your iPhone to your hearing aids with crystal clear sound
- Music streamed wirelessly from your Apple device to your hearing aids in high definition
- Turn-by-turn GPS navigation sent wirelessly from your Apple device to your hearing aids
- Better conversations with the Live Listen feature, which turns your iPhone into a microphone used to amplify the speech of the person you’re speaking with
- Wireless management and control of your hearing aids right from your iPhone or Apple device
Manage Your Hearing Aid Directly From Your iPhone
Imagine using your iPhone to fine-tune the volume, treble, and bass of a concert or dinner conversation. Or being able to quickly check your hearing aid battery level or access your environmental presets. With made for iPhone hearing aids, you have constant and easy access to your hearing aids, ensuring the best sound for any situation.
Easily Connect Your iPhone to Your Hearing Aids
It couldn’t be easier to connect your compatible hearing aid to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Your iPhone or compatible Apple device will automatically search for and connect to your hearing aids. And once connected, you can immediately start to enjoy the new features.