Love at first sound
Marvel pushes the boundaries of hearing technology to create a solution that delivers excellent sound quality. It’s easy to use and features all the latest Phonak technology. Marvel connects directly to smartphones, TVs and a variety of everyday electronics. Marvel also features RogerDirect™ which enables Roger microphones to stream directly to the hearing aids.
Everything combined into one marvelous piece of technology
What sets the Marvel platform in a league of its own is not just the individual features alone, but the combination of all. They feature all of Phonak’s cutting edge technologies integrated into one cohesive system, working harmoniously together.
What makes Marvel even more marvelous?
- AutoSense OS 3.0: The newest generation of the proprietary Phonak technology recognizes and automatically adapts to precisely match more listening situations than ever before. It provides you with: Top rated streamed sound quality, Recognizes and automatically adapts to precisely match more listening situations than even before, World's first hearing aid that classifies streamed signals.
- Binaural VoiceStream Technology: This unique Phonak technology was developed based on the fact that two ears hear better than one. It streams the full audio bandwidth in real time and bidirectionally, tackling challenging listening situations by simulating what the brain does with sounds from both ears. This linking of the two hearing aids ensures that you can benefit from hearing speech in both ears, especially in a noisy environment, on the phone or when the hearing aid wearer can’t face the speaker.
- Bluetooth connectivity to smartphones (iOS and Android) or other Bluetooth® enabled devices: Unlike any other hearing aid available, Marvel can connect directly to either your iOS or Android smartphone or other Bluetooth® enabled devices to stream any kind of audio. It enables true hands-free phone calls and even audible phone notifications can be set to hear through the hearing aids. Marvel also delivers stereo sound quality streaming for music, videos, e-books, podcasts and more.
- Roger: As a break-through in hearing technology, Marvel hearing aids feature RogerDirect™ which allows the Roger microphones to stream directly to Marvel hearing aids without having to attach an external receiver. With this unique innovation, you can fully participate in conversations even in very noisy environments such as restaurants, meetings at work and school activities.
- AirStream™ technology: Phonak Marvel also features AirStream™ to deliver top rated streaming from any TV or stereo system2. Used in Phonak TV Connector, a simple plug and play solution, you can enjoy your favorite TV programs and movies in top sound quality. It’s just like using wireless headphones – except maybe even better, because Marvel hearing aids can distinguish between streamed speech and music signals, and automatically adjust to give you an optimized sound quality. AirStream technology is also used in the Phonak PartnerMic™ which is an easy-to-use lapel worn microphone optimal for one-to-one conversations in noise.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery technology: Phonak has pioneered rechargeability in the hearing industry with the introduction of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. The batteries are engineered to last 6 years. You can enjoy a full day of hearing including streaming without having to worry about changing batteries. Rechargeable hearing aids come with easy-to-use charging options, including the new Mini Charger Case with standard USB-C charging outlet.
Products with Phonak Marvel technology
Phonak Audéo Marvel
Audéo Marvel comes in 5 models and 9 colors to suit your individual needs.Download Brochure
Phonak Bolero Marvel
Marvel performance for mild to severe hearing loss offering maximum reliability and robustness.Download Brochure
Phonak Sky Marvel
Combining world’s first technological innovations and child-specific design to support children of all ages.Download Brochure